Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hunter Fam.

What do you get when you have 3 hilarious boys & a photographer that can't stop laughing at them...
The Hunter family pictures of course!
These little boys always crack me up. Thank goodness we had Jen there to take over. I seriously couldn't get control of my laughing at certain moments!!! Thanks for the fun. Enjoy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this one of Davin. Look at that little face.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just in case you didn't get enough of Kaybrie the first time.
Photobucket

Sorry Steff - had to include this one!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was after the photo shoot. They posed themselves. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Oh my gosh the last picture is priceless! Love it!