Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Harper Family Pictures

Here is the link for the Harper Family Reunion Pics...

http://tibbets.smugmug.com/gallery/8543927_TVfij

I think that Brian Tibbets did a great job. You can order prints from this site or save the images to your computer. It is really nice of Brian to give us the picture downloads for free, but I would ask you to please order some prints as well. Brian did not let us pay him for his work, (he did it as a favor for me) but I would like him to at least be compensated for his travel and time. We can do that by ordering a few prints.

Brian's website is: www.tibbets.org if you would like to see some of his other work! If you have any questions give me a call. Thanks, Emily

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

OK! Can we not get Cody to smile in one damn picture?! WOW! That looks like you had a great time. And your family pictures look great. :D