Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jason.

Meet Jason - the newest member of the Moment Photography team. We are now 2 moms with 7 children. What a fun addition he is...
Photobucket
You don't want to be my friend or I will show up at the hospital armed with my camera before your child is 24 hours old. I also won't care if I am bugging you, I just want the good shots. :)
Photobucket
Day One.
A couple of weeks can make a big difference...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jason was not happy with us for taking his clothes off, but there is something about the tear rolling down his face in this shot that I love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Sweet :D

Anonymous said...

Em, These are so great. You do such and amazing job! I really want you to do pictures for me again soon. Maybe I need to make a Burley trip.

Jen said...

okay, they are perfect. I LOVE THEM. I got all teared up.... when I grow up I want to be you! Thank you a million times over, you are the BEST!