Friday, April 16, 2010

Vale.

Loved this little family... They were entertaining from the moment they opened the door! These 4 kids are darling! It was so fun to take their pictures. I am not one to get baby hungry, but take a look at this little bundle of fabulousness (is that a word???)! She would make anyone baby hungry. I wanted to steal her and take her home with me. Her hair was so amazing. I had to fix her bangs for a shot or two! LOVE it! Sabrina your proofs are on their way to me and I will be calling you soon...Enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

~ said...

Love it, love it!! Thanks a bunch for dealing with our crazy little family!!