Monday, August 2, 2010

Jaydn.

Okay...prepare for picture overload...this little boy totally ROCKS the camera! He was the funnest little guy to photograph. He came with his own poses and a grin that's to die for, so my job was pretty easy. Thanks to his mom for being sooo patient with me. She has had to wait through a family vacation and a week of Dance Festival Pictures before I was able to proof her session. There are a lot of pictures coming your way Deborah. Sometimes too many pictures makes it hard to choose which ones you want and can be a little overwhelming, but I figure it is your fault that he is so cute and easy to photograph. So you will have to put up with LOTS of pictures on your gallery. Here is a little preview...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After the shoot Jaydn got to change into his suit and do some tricks for me into the river. He is a brave little boy that will do anything for a good pic. He is right up my alley! Thanks for a great time Jaydn!

2 comments:

CAINS said...

Cute pics! Em, you're just amazing! What a cute little boy!

Deborah said...

Awe thank Abby I am sooo Happy Emily just did an amazing job