Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nelson Grandchildren.

The Nelson Grandkids came for their photo shoot in the most darling little dresses. (I need to find out if whom ever made the dresses has a link that I can post on here for everyone.) The girls are too cute and these dresses were fab. Stran was handsome surrounded by all the fluff. What a man to keep up with all those girls. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love those blue eyes.

Photobucket


Photobucket

There are sooo many quotes that I could attach to the above photo...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

WEll... You've been busy. Hope you feeling well. I missed at our pedi appt. Gotta call you. I need cleanser! All your pictures are adorable as always.