Monday, December 6, 2010

A Winter Wonderland Photo Shoot.

I wasn't really looking forward to having a photo shoot during a snow storm, but now that it is over, and I am warm, I can say that it was sooooo worth being cold and fighting the weather for this shoot. I LOVE how these pics in the snow turned out. I hope that you love them too Jaime...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After going up the mountain for their "formal" shoot, we went back down to add a few more faces to the pictures...

Photobucket

These models - as photogenic as they are - are not the most cooperative. They were quite interested in my camera. Every time I turned around another big head was sniffing me and my equipment...it is a good thing that they are fun to photograph :)...

Photobucket


Photobucket

They are definitely loved, but they would not pose quite like we wanted them to.

Photobucket

Jaime and I have more ideas in our heads for these beautiful horses, so they will be in a future shoot for sure...


Photobucket

I don't think that I will invite these models to our next shoot. They are way uncooperative and they like to sniff things and places that are inappropriate for pictures. Let's be honest...they frighten me...I am not convinced that they like me yet...they are only going to get bigger too which pretty much might take them out of the running for top model material in my book. Unless of course I can keep a fence in between us. :) Thanks for the great time wild bunch!

3 comments:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

OhMY Gosh! So Cute, I love them! I don't know how she will ever pick. Love the furry friends too!
PS: Am I the only one that ever comments? LOL hahaha

Skylar Paige said...

No Karla,
I comment too. I just never have time to get on here and see her beautiful work. I love the one of the cow. Probably my fav is the one where she's kissing the horse though. Love that one.

Skylar Paige said...

Hey Em, you changed my account to say Skylar Paige and now I dont know how to change it back to Amber Leigh. Help!!!