Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Matthews Family.

The Matthews family came back for their annual family photo shoot. They are my longest standing clients. They put up with me when I was just pretending to be a photographer. :) I appreciate your loyalty through the good and the bad pics Jess. I hope that you enjoy your little preview. The rest are not far behind...
Photobucket

Photobucket
I still don't have Libby convinced that getting pictures taken is a fun thing. By next year, I will have her trained - or she will have me trained. One or the other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The red chair was the hit of the shoot. Libby loved it and placed it wherever she wanted it to be. I removed it from a lot of the shots, but I think that she had good placement in this photo. Maybe I will hire her as my prop assistant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't have to get Derek's ok on the use of the alley this time. You know how stingy he can be with it. HAHA These pics are great. You are a pro!