Monday, November 23, 2009

My Favorite People.

Okay, I have a confession to make...I crowded in line. In proofing line that is. I am feeling bad about it so I thought that I would confess. For everyone that is still waiting for your pics - I am constantly working on them and they will be done shortly. Sorry for the wait. I take hundreds of pictures of my kids. They are my most favorite subjects to photograph. However, most of the pictures never even make it on to my computer until it is time to take new ones. I always put them last on the list. So this time I decided to crowd. I didn't have school pics taken of my kids this year - I couldn't justify it. So here are our 2009-2010 school year pictures...


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

These last three photos are a new vintage that I am trying to work up. I think it still needs a little tweeking, but I would love your feedback on it. Let me know what you think...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! You have such cute kids. I really like the vintage I think it is cool!

Jen said...

I like the vintage on the full body better than the close up but still cute on the close up.